We offer a variety of programs to fit your lifestyle and desired level of training. We offer both adult and children’s programs.
- Taekwondo: Taekwondo is translated from Korean as “The Way of the Foot and the Fist.” Learn serious self-defense and increase confidence while improving your fitness level and reducing stress.
- Krav Maga: Krav Maga is the official self-defense system of the Israeli Defense Forces and has been taught to hundreds of law enforcement agencies and thousands of civilians in the United States. It offers a unique approach to personal safety that can be used by anyone regardless of age, gender or fitness level.
- Karate for Kids: Karate for Kids is a special program based on traditional Taekwondo tailored for children. In addition to being a physical exercise program, Karate for Kids emphasizes themes such as courtesy, integrity, self-control, dedication, and respect.
- Tiny Tigers: The Tiny Tigers program was developed specifically for preschool children ages 4 through 6, offering the same strong foundation as Karate for Kids except for a younger age.
- Kidz ‘n Power: We are excited to offer Kidz’n Power, a child safety program designed to educate children and their parents about stranger dangers through instruction, games, and activities for the whole family.